Have you always been interested in successfully launching innovative ideas through a structured process? Are you passionate about data science and digital products helping smart cities stay ahead in fast changing urban mobility? Are you looking for an engaged team to work with in a flexible environment?
As an Innovation Consultant – Smart City you’ll be part of our team working project based in the smart city industry with focus on urban mobility. You’ll help our clients with their digital transformation, by helping them create a vision and/ or guiding them through the process of product development. You completely move towards our client’s needs and challenges, by:
- Using an innovative open mind. You plunge into the context to analyze it, create a vision and a narrative for our client to eventually come up with a solution-oriented plan to guide them through the process of product developement.
- Being part of the job from A to Z; from the offer making process to interviewing the stakeholders and engaging the team in reaching their goal, to eventually giving back your findings. (We aren’t a big fan of big heavy report writing, but rather make an organization move towards its goal).
- We are growing fast. You’ll get the opportunity to be part of our growing consultancy firm, you’ll challenge your teammates and are involved in business development.
- Stakeholdermanagement and guiding and facilitating the team through the innovation process.
- Create a vision and a narrative upon a context analysis
- Listen, question and challenge clients to fully understand and address their needs
- Structurizing the process
- Give back findings in either a product development track or the innovation consultancy track.
What we do:
We are GRASP Digital, a strategy consultancy firm with expertise in digital transformation of smart cities, within the urban mobility – data solutions area. As executive consultants we understand complex matters, commit upon valuable learnings, execute with lightspeed and deliver results to make organizations succesful. We make it our mission to bring new perspectives and diversity into boardrooms to unlock new growth opportunities. Giving unexpected talent a chance to participate and to grow in innovation and executive advisory.
Our playing field is based on four pillars:
1. Strategy Consulting,
2. Software Engineering & Data Science,
3. Process Design & Implementation
4. People, Teamculture & Growth.
We are looking for:
- A young professional (3+ years of experience) with the ability to figure things out and handle lots of information
- Experience in consultancy, organizational skills and the ability to discover as well as apply results within our projects.
- Experience in process design and productizion of consultancy services.
- A vision towards smart cities, eagerness to learn about digital and data.
- A goal getter who wants to make ambitions reality.
We are definitely interested in any relevant MSc. or previous experience, but we are mostly looking for the unusual suspects. Let us know how your profile can be of value to our team.
For this role, fluency in Dutch is a must-have.
What we offer you:
- We are giving you the opportunity to be part of all our strategic projects, which means the learning curve is very steep.
- A playing field of smart city organizations such as municipalities and ministries.
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- We love to work together at our flex office at A’dam Toren, and will provide you with a flex membership.
- Individual study budget to develop yourself and accelerate your and our growth but also counselling from the team, professionally and/ or privately
Let us know how your talent will bring value and get in contact with Yvette at firstname.lastname@example.org